HRIS Analyst -
- $100,690.00 - 187,710.00 / Year *
- 16453 Goldenwest St
- Huntington Beach, CA 92647
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
This HRIS Analyst Position Features:
Fantastic Company Culture
Great Pay to $50K
1. Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing maintenance and data integrity activities; perform general HRIS data entry and digital file maintenance as assigned.
2. System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing, and implementation of HR software solutions
3. Reports / Queries: Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reporting tools and help to maintain data integrity in all HR systems.
4. Training: Assist in the development of user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train end-users and new users on systems/processes/etc.
High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for solving complex challenges and puzzles is mandatory We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, human resources information systems, kronos, peoplesoft, sap, sap hanna, system administrator, system analyst