Requisition ID: 41939 Title: SAP Basis Administrator III Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Ft Myers FL
Maintains the life-cycle management of SAP systems, in a cloud environment, including but not limited to Suite on HANA, S/4 HANA, HCM On Premise, GTS, BW on HANA, BI/Lumira, TREX, TDMS, OpenText, Vertex, Vistex, Redwood RMJ batch scheduler, Fiori Frontend Server, Netweaver AS Java, NetWeaver Portal, Netweaver PI/PO. Solution Manager 7.2, SAP Web Dispatcher, SAP Frontend Services. Microsfot Azure Cloud Platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies standard SAP principles, concepts and techniques in system installation, monitoring performance, problem diagnosis and resolution. Demonstrates excellent tactical approaches that also reflect the strategic perspective of Arthrex.
- Administers all aspects of the systems listed above. This may include system installation, upgrades and application of patches (OSS notes, support packages, add-ons). Supports the technical implementation of the SAP system landscape as it evolves (i.e., development, test, staging and production).
- Performs system refreshes; participates in the scheduling of refreshes as requested.
- Monitors and tunes performance and workflow.
- Works with team to establish continuous improvement maintenance across all systems.
- Coordinate post system copy and/or system refresh verification and post steps with functional teams.
- Manages the SAP system landscape, including the Transport Management System and troubleshooting.
- Performs system maintenance, printer configuration, and upgrades as needed, including backups and restores
- High level of proficiency in SAP Solution Manager configuration and administration of ChaRM/QGM/Retrofit, CTS+, Technical Monitoring, Process Management, Business Process Monitoring, SEA, BPCA.
- High level of proficiency in SAP TDMS for data scrambling and data migration.
- Test management tools, installation, test & defect management setup, integration with HP ALM.
- Project creation, business blue prints, realization, final preparation, and go live support.
- Extensive documentation of processes for internal team on Microsoft SharePoint or any wiki platforms or Guided Procedure Authoring (GPA) in Solution Manager.
- Capacity planning
- Administration of SAP ArchiveLink and Information Lifecycle Management
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Advanced degrees and certifications a plus.
- At least five years of experience as an SAP Basis Administrator required.
- Experience with SAP in a Microsoft Windows environment running on MS-SQL.
- Experience with SAP HANA is highly desired.
- Experience with OpenText administration is highly desired.
- Experience building SAP systems on cloud infrastructure; defining ip address, DNS and server hostname and instance parameter setup.
- Experience with MicrosoftVisio diagrams with technical design specification document for flow diagrams.
- Experience with system optimization using both SAP Early Watch Reports and SAP Services.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/ Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Solid understanding of SAP three-tier architecture design as it relates to scalability, availability, and performance.
- Solid understanding of relational database theory preferred, including familiarity with MS SQL database structures; solid understanding of programming concepts, including familiarity with SQL programming.
- Knowledge of underlying infrastructure components; high availability, disaster recovery, and network load balancing technologies
- Knowledge of SAP operations on MS Azure or AWS.
- Expertise with data extraction and transfer tool, such as SAP TDMS or equivalent tools.
- Expertise developing automation scripts or programs to automate routine systems operations and administration tasks.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops. Microsoft environment. Work with standard current computer applications, word processing, spreadsheets, ERP, MES, PLM and CRM applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task