Job DescriptionJob Number: R0037079
Drupal Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact? As a Drupal full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build design projects from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
* access to experts in virtually every field
* a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
* opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
* 7+ years of experience with Web design and development
* Experience with current technology and Web development tools
* Experience with Agile development
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
* Experience with implementing Web content management solutions in Drupal 8
* Experience in working with Cloud environments, including AWS or Azure
* Experience in working with MySQL and relational databases
* Experience with the federal government and Section 508 and WCAG compliance
* Experience with designing small- to large-scale architectures for Web content management systems
* Experience in researching, raising questions, and working with technical SMEs and vendors to seek best practices and solid technical decisions
* Knowledge of a variety of Web-based systems and portals and overall systems development life cycle (SDLC) in the federal sector
* Ability to configure and create custom Drupal modules and themes
* Ability to quickly comprehend and gain technical awareness for the end-to-end solution and quickly ramp-up on tools and technologies
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* BA or BS degree in a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people?no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic?to fearlessly drive change.
Associated topics: .net, application, backend, back end, c++, devops, java, php, software development engineer, software engineer