You re covered with eXcell. We offer our temporary employees full benefits. Always have. Always will. Join us!
The SAP Cloud & Security Basis Administrator participates in the design and implementation of the SAP Cloud Platform (SCP). Hands-on experience is required since this platform is being built from the ground up. Key SCP capabilities will be leveraged such as Mobile Services, API Management, and SCP Integration. This role will help create and maintain these capabilities along with making sure they are cyber secure.
- Set up SAP Cloud Platform Tenants and Subaccount per client standards
- Establish connectivity between SAP Cloud and on-premise SAP applications
- Establish connectivity between SAP Cloud and other SAP Cloud applications
- Interact with the Identity management team for SAML configuration and troubleshooting
- Document step-by-step instructions for setup and support of new SAP Cloud Platform applications
- Work with SAP Security, Development, Integration, and Basis teams to implement new SAP Cloud based Solutions
- Adopt the client s standard operating procedures and change control processes for the SAP Cloud platform
- Set up, install, and document the on-premise connection components for SAP Cloud solutions
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- Experience as a Basis Administrator supporting legacy SAP on-premise applications
- Understanding of network infrastructure architecture including on-premise, firewalls, DMZ, and 3rd Party Clouds
- Understanding and previous experience configuring SAML in an SAP environment
- Conceptual understanding of data privacy regulations, such as GDPR
- Conceptual understanding of information security protocols and penetration testing
- Drive to investigate, implement, and document new applications, often without documentation
- Understanding and experience implementing SSL certificates, including request and deployment
- Experience setting up and provided support in at least 1 SAP Cloud platform application
- Life sciences experience preferred
- Must work onsite in Collegeville, PA
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business systems, business systems analyst, client, crm, customer, market, sap, support analyst