The VP of Product Management is responsible for growing the Product Management discipline at Company. Product at Company delivers experiences and services powered by technology, be it apps, websites, or physical environments that meet the needs of our clients users and business. The candidate should have a strong track record of envisioning and bringing innovative digital products to market from within either (or both) a product-driven technology company or an agency environment. He or she has great abilities to influence across a diverse organization while leading their team in driving product roadmaps and delivery across a diverse set of portfolios, clients and product categories. Every client and project brings unique opportunities; this candidate must have a breadth of experience and be excited by new challenges.
Qualifications and responsibilities:
- Drive the success of the global Product discipline
- Partner with product office leads to define a clear and compelling vision for the discipline across the network.
- Create professional development opportunities in order to attract, grow, and retain top talent.
- Continuously ensure product best practices are being introduced from outside of Company and shared across offices.
- Has experience managing product teams of 10+ people. The candidate must be able to mentor and manage the most senior team members.
- Define and refine working processes in constantly evolving environments.
- Have exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal soft skills.
- Champion the Product discipline within Company and for its clients
- Drive Product Management best practices on client engagements and across disciplines within Company and seek new opportunities for Product to be involved.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Define the Product deliverables for RFPs and SOWs.
- Have a strong collaborative presence and an ability to drive change in organizations.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional leads.
Be a strategic leader on key projects
- Has 10+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience including products started from scratch as well as through the entire product lifecycle.
- Has extensive experience working with all levels of the organization (executives, creatives, developers, analysts, etc)
- Has familiarity with client services environments, e.g. consulting firms or agencies, and is able to help clients improve from existing traditional ways of working.
- Has experience creating strategic plans and roadmaps that not only identify opportunities but put actionable plans in place to overcome the challenges facing them.
- Has exceptional analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Raises the bar for Company s innovation agenda by attracting work and building capabilities that push our clients thinking.
- Has tenacity to develop original points of view and can synthesize research, data and industry trends with little context.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality