Azure Software ArchitectLocation - Reston, VAINTEGRITYOne Partners (IOP)
is seeking an Azure Software Architect
to collaborate with other smart IOP employees, management and key stakeholders using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging cloud engineering solutions and implement cloud best practices. In this role, you will be responsible for:
JOB REQUIREMENTSMinimum Experience, Skills and Education:
- Architecting, designing, building, and improving cloud environments in Azure.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems to understand client pain points and to self-troubleshoot as challenges arise as provisioning enterprise cloud solutions.
- Working in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum.
- Maintaining familiarity of infrastructure environments to monitor, troubleshoot and detect potential problems and mitigate risks as necessary.
- Assisting with documentation to ensure they can be utilized and repeated for future initiatives.
- Implementing cloud infrastructure solution offerings based on public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid customer environments.
- Must maintain high ethical and moral standards expected to continue holding \"Active\" DoD Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to deliver on-time and above standard documents
- Be ready and willing to take on other \"hats\" as needed.
- Provide support to other INTEGRITYOne initiatives outside of direct client/project work
- Current DOD Secret Clearance preferred or must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks.
- Ability to commute throughout the entire DC metro area and travel nationwide occasionally to work onsite with clients as needed.
- 3 years of experience as a Microsoft solution design subject matter expert including experience in the following:
- Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Data Platform - Microsoft (On-premise & Cloud)
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
- Ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems.
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern applications.
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of clients and internal teams.
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions.
- Understanding of systems engineering and administration within a Windows environment.
- Acquired Microsoft and/or cloud related certifications, especially MCSD, MCPD or MCSE.
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare) and other cloud platforms (AWS, Google Compute, etc.).
- Desire to blog or present internally on technical topics.
- Experience in the Air Force
, we cultivate a culture of respect and motivation. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations by delivering industry knowledge and expertise to help them achieve their strategic objectives and serve as a trusted partner and advisor to our clients. We provide this value with the same high-level of trust and appreciation we offer our employees. We believe in the power of a great team. We are motivated to be better and strive to learn, create and innovate. We offer VERY competitive compensation packages, and more importantly, a culture that empowers you to balance the contributions you make to your profession, your family and friends, and your community. INTEGRITYOne Partners
is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: .net, application architect, architecture, c#, design, design pattern, devops, expert, maven, perl