The employer delivers integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward.
- Primary resource for internal distributed machine learning software questions from the machine learning team.
- Implementing deep learning, machine learning, and data mining algorithms on distributed platforms.
- Automating machine learning algorithms within the production environment.
- Designing new algorithms to find predictive patterns that combine heterogeneous data assets.
- Working with electronic medical records, healthcare claims, clinical trial data, and unstructured text data.
- Managing and working with technology teams to support machine-learning algorithms in big data platforms.
- Supporting customized projects by designing and implementing algorithms and statistical models on related datases
- Develop deep learning, machine learning, and data mining technologies.
- A Masters' degree with several years' experience or a PhD in software engineering or related field.
- An in-depth understanding of machine learning algorithms and modeling.
- Experience managing and building a high performing technical team
- In depth experience with Spark/Hadoop and either Theano/Tensorflow/Caffe/Torch.
- Experience in Python with additional experience in Java, Scala and/or R.
- Experience creating production environment data analytics and applications.
Associated topics: c, c#, chief information officer, computer science, f#, information technology infrastructure library, j2ee, linux, software, sw