Software Engineer / Embedded / C++ / Orlando, Fl
- Lockheed Martin
- $90,770.00 - 130,800.00 / Year *
- 1400 Sunningdale Way
- Orlando, FL 32828
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Description:Here at Lockheed Martin we strive to always recruit the best and brightest talent. If that's you and you have the technical skills described in this job requisition we encourage you join the Lockheed Martin team. Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control - Orlando is currently seeking a software simulation engineer for the ARRW program. This position requires experience in the full lifecycle of SW development for missile systems. The ideal candidate will have experience integrating operational flight code into a simulation environment. Candidate should be proficient using C++ with real-time embedded software development and integration experience. Candidate will need to apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software life cycle.
* Experience developing and integrating simulation software
* Experience with software development in an Embedded environment using C/C++
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with embedded systems
* Experience in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), including requirements analysis, design, coding, unit test, integration, and verification
* Experience with software configuration management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c c++, c++, c#, developer, java, matlab, php, programming