The platform combines world leading intellectual property, prescriptive analytics, and cloud based tools to provide more than 25 solutions focused on insights and marketing, with expert support and training.
- You will be a part of the Periscope leadership team in the Americas and will work to shape and successfully drive the delivery of a portfolio of projects from end to end.In this role you'll leverage Periscope and firm assets to serve clients and create sustainable impact. You'll do so by shaping and delivering a portfolio of projects across different stages of their life-cycle. This will involve working very closely with and overseeing the work of team members tasked with bridging client business challenges with Periscope's capabilities.
- You'll contribute to problem-solving sessions with the project team, client representatives as well as consultants on a regular basis. When necessary, you will also serve as the escalation point for all three groups. You will work with clients and practice leaders to ensure the tools and service offerings deliver on client requirements. You'll also work closely with Marketing Sales Ventures leadership to drive process improvements in the organization by implementing and rolling-out project management best practices.
- You will act as an evangelist for strong project management discipline in the client service organization overall, leading by example and coaching team members on such things as budget management, work plan development, risk management/mitigation and ongoing project governance.
- Particular key focus areas and activities of yours will include client development, service delivery leadership and people leadership. You will be a thought partner and will collaborate with various leaders on client opportunities in the Americas. You will stress test assumptions on scope, constructing/problem solving viable solutions and building associated effort/budget estimates to ensure healthy service delivery. You will oversee a portfolio of active client service delivery work in the Americas to ensure strong project management practices are being adhered to and acting as an escalation point. You will lead complex, multi stream delivery efforts working alongside a large, geographically spread team.
- You will provide coaching, mentorship and role modeling for service delivery members in the Americas. You will track people KPIs such as team health and workload to adjust focus as necessary. Through coordination with client service leadership, you will plan & strategize on people needs for the region; working very closely with the recruiting team to execute on the capacity plan.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree or MBA is preferred
- 15+ years of experience in the field of consulting, business intelligence and/or software deployment with B2B or consumer sector experience
- Proven track record of running large programs with multiple implementations and/or solution deployments in both waterfall/agile environments
- Experience overseeing the work of multiple team members and tracking their projects' key performance indicators (e.g. budgets, progress against time-lines, team health)
- Adept at managing key stakeholders (client and internal) and able to drive change in the organization
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative nature
- Comfortable working across different continents and time-zones
- Ability to travel 30-50% on a monthly basis
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task