* Use quality management tools such as CA Agile Central, Subversion, Jenkins, SonarQube.
* Use automation test and/or framework (Selenium, Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.).
* Use analytical skills to uncover root causes to issues.
Software Engineer Senior Required Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
* Seven (7) years or more developing solutions for complex, enterprise-level software development and integration projects.
* At least five years of experience working within the Agile Scrum methodology to develop enterprise-level web applications in a Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) environment.
* At least five years of experience using the following technology and program languages: Java, Java EE, Visual Basic, Spring/IoC, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data, Domain Modeling, RESTFul Web Services/ RESTEasy, Junit, Logg4j, Apache HealthCheck, XML, JSON, SQL, Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, JEE framework, EJB services.
* At least five years of experience using the following development tools and servers: Swagger, Java IDE/Eclipse, Maven, JBoss application and Web server, Oracle 11g/12c, SOAP UI/Fiddler
* At least five years of experience using the following standard hardware and operating systems: Microsoft operating systems, RedHat Linux, VMware servers, F5, JBoss, Apache.
* Must be local to the Washington, DC area, or willing to relocate to the Washington, DC area.
* Experience with solr, performance tuning, database normalization, and system fail over and recovery.
* Experience in converting/modernizing applications.
* The candidate must also be able to acquire a Public Trust clearance.