Volt Workforce Solutions is looking to hire self-motivated Computer Technicians to help with a Windows 10 migration project. Our client works to implement enterprise level data solutions across the south east and needs a team of Technicians to make that a reality. In this role, you would work at various sites to upgrade computer software. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the IT field and grow as a professional.
- Inspect, assemble, install, configure and deploy new computers and related equipment; hubs, switches, servers, etc.
- Image hard disks and set up operating systems
- Download service patches and other appropriate software from the internet; install as necessary
- Test system functionality and trouble shoot as necessary
- Basic Computer Training and Familiarization
- A+ Industry Certification a major plus
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Good organizational skills
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to travel is a major plus
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, technician